Calvert Brewing Company is looking for Brand Ambassadors who are dependable, energetic, out going, and well spoken. Brand Ambassadors will be responsible for managing and operating off-site events, such as tastings and festivals. They will be the face of the brewery and manage direct brand building with our customers.
This is an entry level to experienced, part time position. We are expanding our company so the brand ambassadors should be career-minded individuals looking for growth and opportunity in a growing brewery. You will be reporting to the Sales Managers.
- Represent our brand at tastings and festivals. Have face-to-face interactions with customers to inform them about our history and company. Pour tastings and describe our beers tasting flavor profiles and nuances. Ultimately, encourage customer purchases to market effectively.
- Set up tastings and festivals with glassware, banners, and appropriate marketing items. Occasional keg set up.
- Spot and fix operational issues during on-site events while maintaining proper state and federal liquor laws.
- Research brand knowledge and facts to convey brand knowledge and enthusiasm to customers.
- Engage public to recruit new Calvert Brewing fans. Build relationships with customers and accounts.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to obtain a valid Solicitor's Permit
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs
- Must have strong attention to detail to maintain clean work area
- Must have passion and enthusiasm for craft beer and the industry
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.