It's time for our second annual Spring Festival at our Beer Garden, located at Running Hare Vineyard!
Saturday, April 23rd from 12-8pm
- Live music on the outdoor stage
- Smok-in Joe's BBQ and Spider Hall Farm food trucks on site
- Shop from local artisans, craft vendors, and farm stands
- Tour the vineyard with one of the owners of Running Hare
- Chat with the Head Brewer of Calvert Brewing or the Winemaker from the Vineyard
- Raffles and giveaways all day
- T-Bone and Heather from Star 98.3 will be broadcasting live
- See what's in your stars from a tarot card reader!
- Kick back and welcome the Spring with local wine and craft beer!
- $8 admission fee at the door includes beer and wine tasting.
- Must have valid photo ID to purchase alcohol